SECURITY DESIGNED IN
NOT GLUED ON
Network and data are essential to any company or person. We know that they are everything to you. With the development of remote work, the network security has become key. Uncontrolled internet access is a high-risk activity for any business, regardless of size.
Faced with today’s sophisticated attacks, endpoint security (like anti-virus) alone isno longer enough to stay safe from modern cybercrime. What’s even more worrying: on average, businesses got hit with as many as seven attacks throughout the year.
At Maya, Security is in our DNA. Our R&D team, who has a great experience in IT and security designed our products considering security as a core element and no compromise can be made on the security of your data.
Maya Network Security provides a complete security package for all sizes of enterprises.
Our solutions provide home and enterprise network security protection from:
- Keyloggers and Monitoring
- Malware Sites
- Phishing and Other Frauds
- Proxy Avoidance and Anonymizers
- Spyware and Adware
- Bot Net
- SPAM URLs
Maya Network Security is a service that can be transparently added to Maya
Premier service. The service is 100% configured and monitored by Maya.
No IT or admin required. When Maya Network Security intervenes and stops athreat, the individual user is notified. Reports are available for IT administrators as desired.
“We are professionally paranoid!”
MARK MELLIS, CSO,
MAYA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
DESIGNED TO MEET TODAY’S SECURITY CHALLENGES
- Cryptographically signed packages,updates and system software
- Two factor-authentication
- Complete audit trail onconfiguration and access
- Role-based access control
- Mandatory Access Control
- Constant monitoring of upstream software for security issues
- Mature development and software deployment policies and processes
- Intelligent, secure defaults
- Easy to use, centrally managed security configuration for Payment
- Card Industries requirements
- Third party security testing
DNS SECURITY AND CONTENT FILTERING
The domain name system (DNS) works like a phone book for the internet. When a user enters text into a browser, DNS servers take that input and translate it into the unique internet protocol (IP) addresses that let the browser open the desired site. But DNS protocols were never designed with security in mind, and are highly vulnerable to cyberattacks, such as cache poisoning, DDoS, DNS hijacking, botnets, C&C, man-in-the-middle, and more.
By redirecting users’ web traffic through a cloud-based, DNS security solution, businesses and MSPs can finely tune and enforce web access policies, ensure regulatory compliance, and stop 88% of threats at the network’s edge—before they ever hit the network or endpoints.
- Block threats at the domain level
- Apply leading web classification
- Reduce costs relating to infections
- Get periodic reports on-demand
- Keyloggers and Monitoring
- Protect your network against :
Phishing and Other Frauds
Proxy Avoidance and Anonymizers
Spyware and Adware
It also adds more control on:
- Email messages
- Ransomware command and control channels
- IoT devices – for example:
network connected printers, garage door openers, refrigerators, smart speakers, thermostats, streaming video televisions controllers
“77% of businesses around the world suffered
at least one DNS cyberattack in 2018″.
Powered by Webroot ®